Hi im fairysparkle ,If you pop by please leave a comment as it is so nice to read when you do.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Skater girl

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/
http://lollipopcrafts.blogspot.com/









Skater girl  inspired by the song by Avril levine Skater boy and also park life, for passion for promarkers ,so my girl is in the park skating .I used Tim holtz canvas tape measure and tape beneath it also a bookplate which i covered with sticky Tim holtz tape ,the S is to represent skater girl and i used alchol inks to distress ,printed skater girl off my printer.I stamped happy birthday using a stamping up stamp.Right my lovlies im off to watch a film as my
energy which i thought was great today has gone lol x
 entering into these challenges ( see above )

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, i love the image you've used, thanks for joining us this week at PfP, good luck.
    Hugs Tracy. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This image sure made me laugh. That's exactly the expression I'd be wearing if I ever strapped on a pair of roller blades! It's great. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fairysparkle, what a fantastic card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete