Hi im fairysparkle ,If you pop by please leave a comment as it is so nice to read when you do.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Let it snow


http://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com/









My entry for fancy fold challenge over at Mo mannings challenge blog .I dont do a lot of different fold cards usually but this i really enjoyed .As soon as i saw the teepee template which was a freebie in simply homemade
i knew which mo image i wanted to use .I cut the template in 300grm cardstock then covered with a snowflake
paper ,cut let it snow words and brrrr both sizzlit dies,The bauble was coloured and glttered .

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty fairysparkle. i love that image. (I just became a follower).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fairy!! Wheee...I love this! I'm with you...fancy folds is a little out of my comfort zone...but I think I may just try this one!! It's adorable...and would be such fun to display!! Love the Mo image you selected...and your soft coloring is perfect for this fun card!! Thanks so much for joining us again this week at Mo's!! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so darn cute.. So glad we did this challenge, I love all the fancy folds and all the fun and new ideas I'm getting. Thanks for joining us this week at Mo's.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your right! That image is just perfect for the teepee fold! It's just adorable! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.
    I'm giving away a paperback copy of the Copic Coloring Guide to a randomly chosen person who comments on my blog:
    http://cardscatscollections.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you totally rocked this fancy fold, Fairy! I haven't tried this one yet, but its very cool. Has the wow factor, you know? I’m so glad you could play with us this week at Mo’s!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete