Hi im fairysparkle ,If you pop by please leave a comment as it is so nice to read when you do.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Lady love



http://www.saturatedcanarychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/






Well this card has been a bit of an adventure i made it while my back was bad.. i hurt my back so badly that i have been unable to do much ,the challenge was to use twine well i had done it and just needed to add the twine which i could not remmember where i put it .With my back im unable to do much so my lovely husband came and looked for me today and found enough for me to complete the card .Nancy if your watching i have finished it.I have not done the best photo but i did the best i could with my back xx

6 comments:

  1. Fairy, love, love, love how this turned out. What a sweet husband to help you out. Hope you're feeling better soon, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fairy I love this honey - it's gorgeous!! Great shape and colours.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. love your design.
    hugs, Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is delightful, love the design, take care, Doreen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is super cute! and I love the shaped easel too.
    thankyou for popping in and playing along with us over on the saturated canary challenge blog
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card I so love this image & the shape is fabulous.

    Thank you also for joining us girlies over at Saturated Canary Challenges, good luck hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete