Hi im fairysparkle ,If you pop by please leave a comment as it is so nice to read when you do.

Monday, April 2, 2012

My car booting booty.


http://sassycheryls.blogspot.co.uk/





Here is my smt entry its the stuff i got from carbooting ,the material is only a small portion of what i got for £2.00 the postbox tin cost 30 p and my tintray with pots only cost me £1 .50 So im well pleased i also bought my son some plants but he has them .In the bag were lots of pieces of leatherette and suede which i can use on my big shot for swirls and flowers .

2 comments:

  1. Great finds you made, love the tray and pots, great color on them! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your ' car booting booty'! You got some FABULOUS stuff girl. Lucky you. Hope you'll show what you do with all ht wonderful stuff.
    Tanks for playing in the SMThursday fin!

    ReplyDelete