Hi im fairysparkle ,If you pop by please leave a comment as it is so nice to read when you do.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Sing little birdie



http://sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/







Hi everyone here is my sketch challenge for sassy cheryl challenge blog ,i have never done a sketch before ,thought i couldnt do them but i have and im really pleased with the result .Im also entering this into passion for promarkers challenge which is yellow and green .Here it is .

4 comments:

  1. Hi Miss Fairy! I just love these fun colors for Noah! This is such a fun image to color and play with! your card is pure eye candy my friend!
    So happy you played along in our Sassy Sketch challenge this week!
    hugs go ya
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fairy, this is just too cute, love the colors and see how fun sketch challenges can be LOL. half the work is done for you :) Wonderful job and Thanks for playing the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. just adorable! love the colors...and your doodles too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fairy, so glad you gave this a try. I'm guessing you'll follow more sketches in the future-they're fun, right?! I wanted to send you the blue card so if you'll email your address, I can pop it in the mail! Blessings, my friend!

    ReplyDelete